Nothing exciting, but I feel the need to blog because I am bored out of my mind and plan to start using this thing more.
Here’s what happened the past week:
– Hurt my shoulder really bad and had to go to the emergency room. Wasn’t dislocated but has a first degree separation so I’ve had to wear a sling on my arm, my right arm. It’s a pain in the ass.
– Saw the hunger games again. It was even better the second time. ;w;
– I will start my diet soon! I usually have a hard time sticking to diets the first few days, but after I get through them I’m fine and can control myself. So I just need to try really hard for about a week. I’m aiming to loose about fifteen pounds. Hope it works out!
– Pulled a muscle in my neck. So I took a muscle relaxer last night and its still not out of my system and I feel really drowsy.
– Went to a doctors appointment and got my prescriptions refilled. And I finally went back to the dermatologist and got antibiotics for my skin. It’s looking clearer already!
– Set up the wii in my room and I’ve been playing super smash bros brawl non stop. I need money for more games ;u; especially pokepark.
– Been watching shitty dubs on netflix. Finished Rosario + Vampire and just started Demon King Daimao today. …I haven’t watched anime subs on the computer in so long. Should probably start doing that again because I’m very behind on recent animes and I’m wasting too much times on ones I’m not even interested in because I can use the TV.
Wow that’s it actually. I’m not interesting, sorry.